Sunday, September 9, 2012

9/9/12
BLOG 2



What is analysis?

In my own words analysis means to go over something to the point where you try to find its meaning. You may break  the subject or object apart to find something out.  You can also use it for comparison between two or more things, such as analyzing a vehicle that you may want to purchase, you will need to analyze the prices, gas mileage, and the size of vehicle. This is just one type of situation we may need to analyze.

I would use a type of analysis to compare the subject I am interested in, which is the idea of texting compared to talking to someone face to face.  I will need to gather information and comparisons for both sides, both the negative and the positive effects this idea will have on its subjects. I will have to further research this to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment