Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BLOG 5

Shaggy Dog Stories



I feel the class will rank the second set of shaggy dog stories in the following order:

#1 - will take first place, the phrase we can connect to being " nope I'm a frayed knot".  I was waiting for the joke throughout the beginning of the continuous similar sentences, then got to the end and was laughing out loud. 




#4  Connection to the  "Czech was in the male" was quite comical, not hard to analyze and was straight forward.





#3 Found no connection to this onc, which in turn makes it not funny and difficult to understand at first, until I re read this, I feel some people will agree with me. 




#2 "no plate like chrome for the hollandaise" I feel the class will feel a connection to this, especially mostly all knowing the phrase, there's no place like home for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment