Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BLOG 7

Topic:
For my research project I am interested in the idea of texting verses talking to someone in person, and the way so much can be misinterpreted and emotions are either seen as a negative or positive when they are the complete opposite.

Questions relating to my topic:

Have you ever had any issues with texting?
Has someone taking something you said in the wrong context?
What do you like better about texting/ or talking to someone  face to face?
Were any of your relationships affected by a text someone took the wrong way?

In order to answer these questions I need to:

Find a connection between the positive and negative aspects of texting

Find some problems that have arrived due to texting someone rather then having a conversation face to face, where emotions can be seen rather then assumed.

This topic is something that I am greatly interested in pursuing for my research project, I am a huge "texter" and I myself have had many instances where things have been misconstrued due to texting rather then speaking to the other person face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment